« Back to Latest News

22nd June 2023

Crop Loss Compensation

On some occasions, it is necessary for the Board to carry out works on a watercourse that is adjacent to a cropped field.

If the Board causes damage to the crop, or there is coverage of the crop from arisings from the work, the Board offers crop loss compensation.

All the details including, how to claim, under what circumstances it will be paid, and the rates of compensation, can be found within the Board’s ‘Claiming Crop Loss’ Leaflet (below).

Share this post:

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedIn
« Back to Latest News

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website