SP 18 (2021/22), essential users car allowance
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor
To professionally, cost effectively and productively carry out instructed flood water management operational tasks and duties whist continuing to uphold good health and safety practices at work.
Duties, Tasks & Responsibilities:-
- Operation of any item of Board’s plant trained and qualified for.
- Service and repairs to all Board’s plant
- Organise service schedules, outside contractors where necessary for above.
- Incidental repairs to automatic weedscreen cleaners, and other associated faults/breakdowns at pumping stations
- Check telemetry, cover for Pump Engineer
- Identify cost efficient/economical plant repairs
- Compile cutting/basket spare parts requirements
- Liaise with OM regards plant replacement
- Report faults with Board’s equipment
- Record daily rainfall
- General Maintenance
- Out of hours Pumping Station maintenance
- Standby duties
- Emergency out of hours working.
- Report problems within the Board area.
- Liaise with landowners and members of the public