SP 21, essential users car allowance
Reporting to the Finance Manager
To assist the Finance Manager in the processing and production of the Board’s accounts and reports to ensure that information required by Management and the Board is available as the basis for making decisions to fulfil the Board’s duties.
Duties, Tasks & Responsibilities: -
- All matters relating to the collection of drainage rates and maintenance of rating records.
- Compile and send out rate demands, monitor payments and send out reminders, arrange enforcement measures when necessary, report of payments to Finance Manager.
- Maintain and monitor the Sales Ledger
- Maintain and monitor the Purchase Ledger
- Ensure the accurate processing of all recharges and allocations
- Accurately maintain the PAYE and process the salaries and required returns
- Superannuation & other statutory Returns
- Bank Reconciliation
- Petty Cash Reconciliation
- Credit Card Reconciliation
- Assist in the production of the management and year end accounts
- Deputise for the Finance Manager when absent
- The daily supervision and training of subordinates
- Any other duties that are reasonably asked of you