Grade 5, SP 22 (20-23), essential users car allowance
Reporting to the Finance Manager
All matters relating to the collection of drainage rates, the maintaining of rating records, sales invoices and salaries.
Duties, Tasks & Responsibilities:-
- All matters relating to the collection of drainage rates and maintenance of rating records.
- Compile and send out rate demands, monitor payments and send out reminders, arrange enforcement measures when necessary, report of payments to Finance Manager.
- Calculation of penny rate, amendments to rating records and GIS records.
- Prepare court papers
- Record all income and post income to accounts
- Produce monthly salaries
- Proof read minutes
- Payment collection
- Sales Invoices
- The daily supervision of subordinates
- Any other duties that are reasonably asked of you