Grade 1, SP 6 - 8 (2-9), casual users car allowance
Reporting to the Finance Supervisor
To fulfil the role of personal assistant to Senior Staff and to deal with all matters relating to the administration and organisation of Board functions and Meetings.
Duties, Tasks & Responsibilities:-
- Meetings; arrange and send out papers to members, welcome members, attend meetings and record discussions and decisions, produce draft minutes of meetings.
- Events; organise transport and refreshments, arrange and send out invitations, produce paper work required for the events.
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Produce letters and reports
- Open post, enter letters into filing system and deliver accordingly, collate post and deliver to post office
- Maintain filing system
- Compilation and indexing of Board Minutes
- PA to senior staff
- Maintain and order stationary
- Organise maintenance of administration equipment
- Main reception duties
- Payment collection
- Any other duties that are reasonably asked of you